The Reserve is easily accessible, being less than three hour’s drive from OR Tambo International Airport, Sandton, Johannesburg or Pretoria on an excellent road. For the more adventurous, it is less than an hour’s flight to our fully fenced, 1200 m grassed airstrip.Book Now Download Rates
|General Manager Email:||email@example.com|
PO Box 580
Proceed along the N1 towards Modimolle, taking the Kranskop Toll Plaza off ramp, then follow the directions below:
1) Proceed straight through Nylstroom/Modimolle and continue through Vaalwater, past the. 4-way stop, and past the Super Spar and garage on the left. Do not turn off (unless it is for petrol and refreshments!)
2) From the Spar in Vaalwater you should drive past Shambala, past the Kololo turnoff, and past the Welgevonden main gate.
3) 13km after Welgevonden Main Gate there will be a sign saying Kaingo 7km, with an arrow pointing to the right.
4) Turn right onto the Witfontein Road (dirt road, drive carefully!)
5) Drive about 5 km, cross over the low level bridge and about 2km further you will see Ka’Ingo Game Reserve on the left hand side.
6) Please contact us when you leave Vaalwater on 0147548000 so that we know your estimated time of arrival.
7) Someone will meet you at the gate, about ¾ hour after you have left Vaalwater and escort you to the Lodge.